Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Gracie ~ Meems

Gracie ~ Meems

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mommy and the Birthday Bunch



















I will be turning 39 in a few days and my friends took me out to celebrate. We went for dinner at Ramsi's cafe around the world and then to Comedy Caravan to see "Etta May" It was a good time with wonderful friends. When I was growing up my mom had a group of friends that she called her "Birthday bunch" they would get together for each person in the groups birthday for lunch and cards. This is a similiar thing except we go out at night and drink instead of playing bridge like my mom did. :)

One of the very cool things about this group of women is the diversity. Bronwyn spent time in Italy, speaks fluent Itallian and married a man from Italy. Melanie spent time living overseas in Asia, Cloud is from South Africa and Mairead is from Ireland! Oh and hey I am from Nebraska and up to this point the only place outside of the lower 48 I have ever been is over the border to Tijuana Mexico. :)