Up to this point the blog has been the adventures of Gracie and Meems. I have decided to start including things that mommy and daddy do as well. Since the blog becomes an annual book, I thought it would be fun for you girls to look back over our lives and see a bit about your folks outside of being your mom and dad as well. XO
These are photos of our next door neighbor Kyndall. I did her hair and makeup for her first winter formal. Something I used to do all of the time. After I have my hand surgeries in Feb and March I hope to get back to doing hair again around raising the two of you. My lil' ladies come first though.
Ella Grace took the last photo of me with Kyndall and her mom Lisa.
The Lipsky family has been like family to us. They took care of you when daddy was sick 2 years ago and have been great neighbors.





