
9/15/07
Went to the Kentuckiana Huskers watch party at some friends house to see the Huskers lose to USC, and within the first 15 minutes of being there, I was cruising around a coffee table with my shoes on carpet (a new experience) and BOOM! I smacked my right eyelid and split it open. Lots of blood and I completely freaked my mom and dad out, but hey, I am one healthy kid, it healed up in no time. :)
Went to the Kentuckiana Huskers watch party at some friends house to see the Huskers lose to USC, and within the first 15 minutes of being there, I was cruising around a coffee table with my shoes on carpet (a new experience) and BOOM! I smacked my right eyelid and split it open. Lots of blood and I completely freaked my mom and dad out, but hey, I am one healthy kid, it healed up in no time. :)