Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Gracie ~ Meems

Gracie ~ Meems

Friday, June 24, 2011

My girls never fail to amaze me..

Wednesday night I was in Southern Indiana for my foundations class when severe weather struck. 5 tornados in Louisville, 3 of which were in our neck of the woods in J-town. Kendall, Zachary and puppy Kirby came over because their folks were out of town, and some other neighbors came over because they don't have a basement.

One of our neighbors likes to joke with the girls. For a while they didn't really get it. But as they are getting older, they don't like it so much.  Scott relayed this scenario to me and I cracked up.

neighbor: " I think we should call this puppy Toto" (kirby)

neighbor: " I think we should call your mom Dorothy" (a tornado, Wizard of OZ, way over the girls heads)

Ella getting visibly annoyed at him calling her mommy a name she did not understand:
 " Well, I think we should call you piggy! Yeah Piggy! How do you like that?!?!?"

Maya chiming in: " Yeah PIGGY!!!"

Daddy biting his lip had to jump in and explain that we don't call names. LOL
I am not proud of the name calling but I LOVE the loyalty! My babies had my and each others backs! L O V E  that! Keep that up all your lives ladies!! XOXOXO Love you
girls!