Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Gracie ~ Meems

Gracie ~ Meems

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 3 of home school

I am soooooo impressed with Ella. We are just 3 days into home school and she can already make a capital E in starting to write her name. She still has to work on the lla part, but at this rate I think she will have it down pat by Friday!

Currently Maya is in time out for eating her pencil eraser (several warnings first) and Ella is making a book about the letter X. One of the pictures in her X book is a fox. She said 'just like fox news!' Haha. I'm sure her daddy would be proud. We just have to cut and then staple!

One other newsworthy note is Ella stayed dry all night and Maya peed in the potty again today with Daddy! YAY big girls :)

P.S. On Friday the 3rd as I anticipated Ella did indeed write her full name by herself!