Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Gracie ~ Meems

Gracie ~ Meems

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home


























Where oh where do I begin?

Sooooo much has happened in such a short amount of time. Scott went back in to the hospital for testing overnight last week, and his heart is healing. :)

Ella created these lovely towers for her dad when he went in for the long 2 week stay, and saved them for him when he returned. They sat for the entire 2 weeks untouched which was a miracle in its self. :) Daddy loved them!

Ella is now 95% potty trained. Only wearing a pull up at night. She also converted into a toddler bed, AND got her ears pierced today! She told me that she is all grown up now. Oh Lord help us all!!! (I love EVERY minute of it!)

Ella and I went to the mall today, had lunch, got her ears did and bought lots of girly stuff for her and M.E. Fun times! I told her that we would be doing these kinds of things for the next 60 years and having a ball. This is just the beginning. :)

We went to Newport on the Levee and saw some sharks one afternoon. It was a nice day.

We also got a new roof, gutters, windows, siding, and a backdoor. Yay!! We officially have a maintenance free exterior. Hip hip hurray!!