Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Gracie ~ Meems

Gracie ~ Meems

Friday, June 12, 2009

Counting lifes blessings







What a time in our lives. I have two wonderful little girls who are going through some major milestones at the same time. I have one who is learning how to use the potty and one who is learning how to walk. Two things that surely won't leave them for many many years. LOL :)
 I am so grateful that I have the space in my life to be able to just sit back and watch it all unfold at the pace that God intended it to, lending a helpful hand when needed.

I think that I do a pretty good job of being present in the moment and trying to squeeze out everything that life has to offer, counting my blessings all along the way. Ella and I just played in the rain and got soaked doing it. She said "Hey man! It's wet out here!"
 

Counting those blessings, they are everywhere.
~~A