Gracie & Meems... The caterpillar years
Just like a butterfly you will spread your wings & fly.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Gracie ~ Meems
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
RSV and a snowstorm in the ville
Hello everyone!
Much going on in our household as far as virus's go. Mom was out with a nasty stomach bug for a week and hot on the heels of that baby Maya got RSV! UGH! So needless to say mommy is pooped! I can't remember the last time I got more than 4 uninterrupted hours of sleep in one night.
Maya went to emergency after hours care Saturday night around 8 pm, her breathing was more of a wheezing and we needed to get some help. She is now on breathing treatments every 4 hours with a nebulizer. She hates them! Boy is she strong in trying to break loose from the machine. Eventually she just gives up and goes limp for the rest of the treatment.
We are having a bit of winter weather this week in the ville and Ella is loving life!
She finally gets to really get some use out of the snow suit that she got for her birthday in December.
I have been introduced to 'FACEBOOK' on the internet, and I am loving it. My nephew Jeff suggested it to most of the family it seems and we are all jumping on board. I must say that I am having a blast with it and recommend it to anyone who may be interested. In less than 3 days I have gotten in contact with old friends, family, classmates, etc. I have not heard from some of these people in over 25 years. I am at 75+ and climbing daily on how many contacts I have. It is fun check it out!
Blessings
~A
Newer Post
Older Post
Home